Who we are
Here's the deal, Bethel Church cares about one thing more than anything else, Jesus Christ. Bethel Church is a family of individuals that have found hope in Jesus, and simply want as many people as possible to experience that exact same freedom. Whether you have never been to church, you’ve been hundreds of times, or you are returning from a long absence, we invite you to get acquainted with Bethel Church, and, more importantly, with God.
Where we're headed
Bethel will be:
• A church where lives are being transformed through the gospel of Jesus Christ.
• A relationally connected church made up of redeemed people who love, follow, and enjoy God.
• A church where we allow space for struggle, questions, failure, forgiveness and healing.
• A church where people are both being discipled and are discipling others.
• A church God uses to love and serve the North Platte area and beyond.
What this means for you
What does this mean for you? Most importantly, you're always welcome at Bethel Church. We're saving a seat for you. Wherever you're at in your faith journey, you'll always be accepted as part of the Bethel family.
Beyond that, if you're ready to plan your first visit, click here. If you want to learn more about our beliefs as a church, click here. Or if you'd simply like to get in touch with a person on our lead team directly, click the button below.