Bethel Evangelical Free Church of North Platte, NE is looking for an experienced Lead Pastor who can effectively communicate biblical truths, unite and empower the body, and create life-long disciples of Christ who desire to love one another and share God's love with a broken world. The Lead Pastor will work collaboratively with the Council of Elders to set a vision and guide the church in implementing a disciple making process to reach the lost and help believers grow spiritually throughout their lifetime.
The man God has chosen for Bethel EFC will have these qualities:
• Theologically sound and biblically qualified man who is an ardent Christ follower and fulfills the biblical leadership qualities of an elder described in I Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9.
• A history of identifying, equipping, training, and developing Elders and ministry leaders.
• A good track record of hiring, empowering, and overseeing staff members.
• Effective in both spoken and written communication, including preaching.
• Morally above reproach.
• A potential and desire to remain in long-term ministry at Bethel EFC.
• A successful history of positive ministry experience and growth in previous churches.
• A man of prayer who inspires others to develop a more meaningful prayer life.
• Agreement with the EFCA Statement of Faith.
• Proper education, training, and experience for the position.
Compensation package contains salary, housing allowance, health coverage allowance, retirement, and vacation days. Overall compensation will be negotiated with selected candidate based on experience, education, and training.
Resumes and any inquiries may be sent to Brian Phares, Search Team Chair, at email@example.com.